Chartered Building Surveyor
(Nottingham / East Midlands)
Negotiable salary in the region of £35,000 – £45,000, plus car allowance and pension.
Check out our 5 star reviews on Google . Work for a company that truly values great work.
Participate in the early stages of the growth of our young company and you will be able to pursue interesting opportunities.
You will have experience in some of the following areas and will work to develop into the others. Other skills and experience such as valuations and dilapidations would be welcomed
- Providing full and detailed building surveys, building defect reports on damp, decay, subsidence and structural issues
- Party Wall matters
- Expert Witness reports on construction defects, housing disrepairs and other disputes
- Principal designer and contract administration
- Building Insurance reports and repairs
- Networking and relationship building to grow the company
- Assisting with APC coaching to the team
- Proactively responding to enquiries and providing quotations
- There is scope for this role to become a management role for the right person
You will share our values and work towards our shared growth plan
- To help the company to grow to become well recognised as offering an outstanding quality service
- To constantly develop ourselves and improve and innovate our services to be the best
- To be respectful to people and the environment
- You will have a BSc or MSc in Building Surveying. You will be MRICS qualified
- You are an open, honest and respectful in your actions and communication
- You will get a great sense of job satisfaction knowing that you have performed well and done the right thing